The conference will give presenters the chance to exchange information on topics such as, but not exclusive to:
- Ventilation planning
- Ventilation case studies
- Main and booster fans
- Numerical modelling and integration with planning and remote monitoring
- Diesel emissions control and measurement (DPM and nDPM)
- Occupational health hazard management (mine gases, dust, radioactive dust)
- Heat and refrigeration
- Coal mine ventilation
- Hard rock mine ventilation
- Prevention of methane and coal dust explosions
- Sulphide dust explosions
- Prevention and fighting of mine fires
- Detection and control of spontaneous combustion
- Ventilation monitoring and control (air flow, air quality, etc)
- Mining regulations, including principle hazard management plans
- Coal seam gas, including gas drainage, storage and utilisation
- Understanding radiation
- Seal-up management
All AusIMM conferences feature
Your chance to engage with industry peers and international companies.
Presentations by leading industry figures with opportunities to interact.
A truly global gathering of resource industry professionals.
Attend world-class workshops and technical talks to earn PD hours.