Featured keynote speakers
The conference will give presenters the chance to exchange information on topics such as, but not exclusive to:
- Ventilation planning
- Ventilation case studies
- Main and booster fans
- Numerical modelling and integration with planning and remote monitoring
- Diesel emissions control and measurement (DPM and nDPM)
- Occupational health hazard management (mine gases, dust, radioactive dust)
- Heat and refrigeration
- Coal mine ventilation
- Hard rock mine ventilation
- Prevention of methane and coal dust explosions
- Sulphide dust explosions
- Prevention and fighting of mine fires
- Detection and control of spontaneous combustion
- Ventilation monitoring and control (air flow, air quality, etc)
- Mining regulations, including principle hazard management plans
- Coal seam gas, including gas drainage, storage and utilisation
- Understanding radiation
- Seal-up management
Join us at Mine Ventilation 2019 in Perth
All AusIMM conferences feature
Your chance to engage with industry peers and international companies.
Presentations by leading industry figures with opportunities to interact.
A truly global gathering of resource industry professionals.
Attend world-class workshops and technical talks to earn PD hours.